Grace to You Hands

Grace to You Hands

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Change

My conversation with God today...

ME: I want to give up. God, I just want to quit. Please, get me out of this? 

GOD: You don't have to quit.

ME: I did last time and it made me feel better.

GOD: For a moment. 

ME: This one is too hard.

GOD: Do you really want to quit? 

ME: No

GOD: What if I told you that the situation can change?

ME: I would like that very much but how?

GOD: You don't have to quit because you hold the power to change the situation.

ME: Don't you just miraculously change things?

GOD: Yes

ME: So do that...

GOD: I have...in you.

ME: (silence)

GOD: (silence)

ME: For this situation to change, I need people to change. You and I know that is not happening. 

GOD: Then the situation will definitely change.

ME: How?

GOD: Because you will change.

ME: How?

GOD: Through me

ME: (silence)

GOD: This is an opportunity for you to change. When you change the world changes. Let me change you into a person who does not care what people think. This is just one more step on the journey.

ME: The journey to what...

GOD: Knowing me more

ME: That is all I want

GOD: That is all I want

ME: I love you

GOD: I love you more


1 comment: